SF2K: Class Dismissed is, like, an intense war between a bunch of girls who are all out to ruin each other's popularity and self-esteem. The object is to physically attack and majorly dis your enemies until they are totally mortified beyond belief. You'll never come out on top without making the right friends, so be careful who you're nice to. Because in the end, only the shrewdest will survive with their social status intact!
Have you got what it takes?
Like, everybody wants to be popular, right? But not everybody *can* be popular. It's just not an option, you know? I mean, if everyone was popular, then who would the uncool people be? Somebody has to be uncool. It's just that simple.
- So, listen up!
- So, this game, SF2K: Class Dismissed, is a lot like life. You're out on the playground, and all these annoying girls are trying to, like, attack you and harsh you out. But you can't let them.
- So, what are you gonna do?
- You have to, like, do to them what they totally are trying to do to you. You've gotta majorly dis them and mess with their faces and like seriously crush their self esteem until everybody knows that they are mega-loser sissies
- So, just, like, be popular
- Oh yeah. Here's an important thing for you to remember. If you wanna win this game and be most popular, you definitely have to make the right friends. Because the best way to, like, totally let a particular girl know what a worthless dweeb she is, is to, like, seriously gang up on her.
There are some very exciting developments happening in the world of SiSSYFiGHT! We're working on the next evolution of the game!
The most ultimate, humiliating schoolyard popularity battle
So while you're playing, make sure to chat with the cooler people in the game and discuss the different ways you plan to join forces to majorly crush these massive dweebs. In the end, they'll be outta the game, and you... well, someone has to be the Empress of the Universe, right???
- Psychological Warfare
- SF2K: Class Dismissed is a social game but not everyone is gonna be your friend. There can only be two winners at the end of the game, so who do you trust and when? If you're gonna backstab someone, it better be at the right time or you might just regret it!
- Redesigned for mobile
- "Class Dismissed" is the re-release of the original game released waaay back in 2000, which was, like, ancient times before mobiles. So we've given the playground a little makeover to make sure it plays nicely on these newfangled devices.
- Make a Fashion Statement
- Dress up to impress, with a choice of over 100 accessories you can express your individuality with different outfit every day! You can be a pink princess one day and a hardened playground army veteran the next.
- Friendships That Last a Lifetime
- While games usually only last a few minutes at a time (perfect for your work lunch break!), the connections you make along the way can last a lot longer than that! Join a diverse community, anyone can play!